HONG KONG — A leading investment immigration firm, Harvey Law Group (HLG), has announced a strategic partnership with Range Developments in Southeast Asia for the newly launched Six Senses St Kitts Resort and Spa. Steeped in legendary seafaring history dating back hundreds of years, the Eastern Caribbean island of St Kitts and Nevis is the newest exotic destination for Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas.
The resort will be set on the site of a former sugar cane plantation with gentle hills rolling down to a long stretch of sandy beach fronting the Caribbean Sea. All of the projected 70 pool villas and The Retreat will enjoy sea views and an unspoiled environment that gives the glorious feeling of being isolated from civilization; a place where guests can reconnect with themselves, their families and loved ones and nature.
In true Six Senses style, every aspect of the 70 villas all with private plunge pools are true to the Six Senses commitment to the environment, using sustainable and repurposed materials juxtaposed with contemporary comforts.
Overlooking the resort’s nature reserve, Six Senses St Kitts will feature a menu of Six Senses specialty treatments as well as Caribbean healing traditions and rejuvenation journeys, Six Senses Integrative Wellness, detox, yoga and workshops.
To the south of the resort is Sandy Point Town, the second largest town on the island. Sandy Point is the entrance way to Brimstone Hill, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and just one of the many fascinating excursions that await history enthusiasts. Located on the western side of the island, the site for Six Senses St Kitts is approximately a 30-minute drive along the scenic coast road from the capital Basseterre and the international airport (SKB).
The airport is served by direct flights from the United States, Canada and United Kingdom, with connecting and charter flights from Europe and regional services from several Caribbean nations.
Six Senses St Kitts is a project by Range Developments, which specializes in developing luxury Caribbean resorts, together with design creativity, management and marketing by Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas. The resort is scheduled to be completed over three years.
On announcing the project, Six Senses President Bernhard Bohnenberger said, “We are thrilled to add St Kitts to the Six Senses portfolio of resorts in incredible settings. And working in partnership with Range Developments, who have exceptional expertise and experience in the Caribbean, Six Senses St Kitts will be a remarkable resort.”
Six Senses St Kitts will be the 16th hotel of the Six Senses Group which is now present in 11 different countries.
“We are excited to welcome Six Senses to St. Kitts and delighted to announce it from the capital of the fastest growing economy in Asia, Beijing,” said Mohammed Asaria, founder of Range Developments. “Six Senses was recently voted the world’s best hotel brand by Travel+Leisure magazine and we look forward to working together on this exciting project.”
Bastien Trelcat, managing partner of HLG for Southeast Asia added, “Harvey Law Group is honoured to collaborate one more time with Range Developments and the government of St Kitts and Nevis for the Six Senses project as the exclusive service provider for Southeast Asia of 100 shares coming with a financing option. St. Kitts boasts the longest established citizenship by investment program in the world presenting opportunities to obtain a well-recognized passport for you and your family.”
Investing in Six Senses St Kitts will entitle you and your family to apply for the citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis through a government sponsored program:
• A US$220,000 investment (through a limited partnership structure) in Six Senses St Kitts is required in order to qualify to apply for citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis.
• Financing available over two years.
• Citizenship is for life for the investor, spouse, parents and a number of eligible dependents, and citizenship is passed down through generations. Applicants are not required to visit nor reside in St Kitts and Nevis.
• St Kitts and Nevis passports are issued within approximately 90 to 120 days of filing an application.
• Citizens are free from personal income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance taxes.
• St Kitts and Nevis citizens may travel visa-free to over 140 countries, including the United Kingdom, Schengen European countries and most British Commonwealth countries.
• Citizenship includes full residency status and the right to work in St Kitts and Nevis.
• Dual citizenship is permitted and open to all nationalities, without any requirement to notify the applicant’s home country.
• St Kitts and Nevis offers a favourable business development environment where the currency is pegged to the US dollar.
• Exit options provide the ability to realize capital gain and income generation on investment.
HLG, one of Asia’s leading legal firms focusing on investment immigration and mobility, previously announced that one of its portfolio companies has acquired nearly 20 percent of the inventory in the Six Senses St Kitts.
The agreement between Range and Harvey Law Group was signed on May 8, 2018, securing access to units in the development for HLG’s well-established clientele in Asia-Pacific.
For more information on citizenship by investment programs, email us at email@example.com